Wednesday, May 29, 2013

All further 2013 posts...

I think that all further 2013 blog posts will be titled "catch up" because that is life these days!
I am trying to post mutiple pictures from my phone, not sure how this will work. Ev seems to think it is ok to boycott naps the past few days. I made the mistake of walking into her room without turning on the light and , even though she is only 3 months old, Sister knows that no lights equal naptime and she starts screaming 1' inside the door. So now we are hanging out on the floor. She is talking to Cinderella and Ariel and the big girls are playing Lalaloopsy guys vs knights in the castle.  Except I just heard Pirate Guy being sent to day care on the bus. For the moment they are getting along so they can play whatever they want!

We spent the entire weekend outside. It was beautiful and when Ev got fussy she hung out with her most favorite thing in the house, the Chuck E Cheese balloon from hk's bday. Ev will talk  to that ballon for 10 minutes or more. As soon as it deflates you can be sure I will be getting another big character balloon.  Chuck E has proven himself to be an excellent babysitter!

Jared and I had our 8 year anniversary this week. Those first few years were NOT easy but I am so thankful we both stuck it out! Friday night the girls had a sitter and we went out with other adults. It was lovely!

We are getting into the hang of summer. The girls gave me lists of what they want to do and I made a calender.  I do better with a plan, and a laminated list with a spredsheet and Sharpies! Today we are about to leave for story time at the library.  I am now pacing the foyer, holding a baby who finally crashed. She will be really mad when she has to get in her carseat in a few minutes. This is life trying to juggle giving her time at home to nap and not making the big girls stay home everyday. I planned this morning better, she just didn't cooperate. Pretty sure that is the job of a baby!

No comments: