Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Weekend Fun

We're up and running in this house! Jared is really liking his new job, I am feeling much better (no migraine in a month and some extra energy!) and we are working on some projects while getting ready to go back to school. I've wanted to change some things around the house for a while and finally just pulled the curtains off the wall and headed to Home Depot. One specific thing I wanted was some kind of cabinet/storage over the desk in the kitchen. We looked into cabinets a while ago but they were crazy expensive so Jared built shelves to hang over the desk. They even have under cabinet lighting!  


While Jared built and I painted the girls played with paints. I thought having brushes would keep them from getting messy.


I was clearly very, very wrong!


Dear Matney, do not scratch your head while you have paint on your hands!


They had the best time! Luckily the paints were washable and HK's ToMater shirt is clean again. My shelves are BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE THEM!


No comments: