Saturday, February 11, 2012

From squeals to quiet in 5 seconds

When we left off in the last post we were opening Valentine's cards with money. The girls were super excited and begging to head to Walmart. What else in the world could have possibly gotten their attention? Moments after the cards were open I directed their attention to the kitchen table...just look at those wide eyes!
Wide eyes and huge smiles!

Wide eyes, huge smiles and squeals of joy!

What could it be????



COOOOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I married into the best family! Some of Jared's TX aunts knew we'd had a sick house and wanted to make us all feel better. In case you didn't know it (which would be hard to believe if you are bothering to read this blog and know me at all) sugar cookies with icing are my love language! And I think my girls are going to be just the same way!


Matney wanted an egg and HK wanted a chick/bunny. I couldn't ever her attention enough to get a good picture! And yes, Max wanted some cookies too but I don't share things that yummy. He just got a plain old doggie bone. We quickly went from squeals and to quiet munching! Thank you Aunt Sassy and Aunt Connie, those were the perfect medicine and we LOVE you both!!!!!


No comments: