Monday, April 8, 2013

May never have been so proud

I have a real problem obsession love for lists and planners and Sharpies. When we are in a store my girls can recognize a package of Sharpies from several yards away and start yelling “there are your pens, Mom!”. I’ve tried many times to move my calendar and lists to my phone/computer but I always go back to (my very specific!) pens and paper. Apparently some of that has passed along to Matney and I couldn’t be more excited and proud!

She was playing outside and I found this that afternoon. She’d made herself a checklist of all the things she was going to do outside….and then checked them off when she was finished. Ahhh, there isn’t much better than physically checking something off a list!

DSCN6335

The top row was - ride my bike, eat snack in my pink chair, get a drink. The bottom row – rest in black chairs, swing, climb on my playhouse and slide.

 DSCN6336DSCN6337DSCN6338DSCN6339

I am famous for my ability to throw things away. I love all the girls’  art/crafts but we’d have to call in hoarders if I kept it all so most stuff goes right in the trash. Horrible, I know. This fabulous artwork though? I for sure kept it!

No comments: