Sunday, June 16, 2013

Phone dump 987.0

Here are the latest fun pictures from my phone. After this catch up I am going to try to remember to do one a day, even if we don't have anything exciting going on.
 
  
We had fun playing with our favorite friends. HK the pirate was in heaven to be at a house of all boys!  
 
We've spent lots of hot summer days outside playing in water and eating popsicles with friends. Fun times!
 
 
This baby eats a lot! Sometimes it seems like we feed her all day long. Lucky for me I have good helpers. 
The train table was invaded by Monsters, Inc guys and Peter Pan/Captain Hook.  
 
Sweet, happy baby girl!  
Love these sisters so much!  Don't totally love my glowing shoe in the background but each pregnancy has made my feet grow longer. My short body is wearing a 9.5 now. I have boats for feet.
HK is back on a cream cheese kick. She's eaten over 16oz in 48 hours. 
We worked on Father's Day crafts. Matney was the only kid with an attention span long enough to finish. 
HK loves bath time. Sometimes I toss her in there just to keep her busy (read - to keep her grumpy self away from everyone else!) 
 

No comments: