Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Matney is going....

In May 2008 Matney is going to HAVE A LITTLE SISTER! We found out Monday that the next baby Heald will also be wearing dresses and bows because its a GIRL!!! So far she looks perfect and healthy! What awesome news! We are halfway through this pregnancy and are finally relaxing and enjoying things...not to mention that I am not barfing much anymore. So, get ready for the estrogen to flow in this house because there will be 3 girls and Jared. HA! We are so excited! No names yet but when we come up with one we'll let you know. In the meantime I'm hard at work on another nursery!

In other news Matney is changing everyday. At the end of last week she learned "arms up" and is very proud to stick her arms straight up (and expects you to cheer and clap). Also, in the past two days, she gotten "nose" and "toes". When I ask her "where's mommy's nose" she puts a slobbery finger on my nose. If I ask her where her toes are she grabs them (again expecting cheers and claps). What a big girl! It is amazing how much she is learning and expressing. We are so in love!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys. May babies are wonderful (I speak from experience, I am one myself!) I saw you posting on facebook about baby bedding. I'll have to send you an email with some ideas I have. Have you ever seen fabric designed by Amy Butler? Google her... I think you will like her style. I miss you, Stacey!

The Rice's said...

I am thrilled! Bring on the bows!! Just think, in a few years teh fun and shopping buddies we will have!

Liz said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for both of you. I used to work in Texas for a custom kids bedding company. They have some cute stuff if you are interested.
www.grahamkracker.com

The Shaw Family said...

We can't wait for a new friend to join play group!