Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guess who came to see M? Target!






While picking out things for M's Easter basket at Target several days ago my mom made the comment that this is the last year I'll be able to take Matney with me (because she was riding in the front of the cart as I tossed things in.). When the Easter stuff came home it stayed in bags in the dining room and Matney didn't play with anything. This morning when M woke up Jared and I went in and pointed her basket out to her. I said, "Look, Matney. What is all that?". Matney immediately replied, "Presents. From Target.". Ha! I guess she's already old enough to remember and too old to shop with Mama! I hope the Easter Bunny will come visit next year so that Target is off duty!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

One smart kiddo there! lol...Ansley is the same way, we can't buy her anything that is a gift or from santa and the easter bunny. She even told Santa this past Christmas the toy she wanted and that he could buy it at Target LOL. Love the pics of yall.