Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

I searched for just the right Easter dresses for the girls and I think we found them. I HEART SMOCKING! The first Sunday of the month Jared and I work in the nursery, which I forgot about when planning outfits, so for taking pictures I threw a dress on but then changed and went to church in pants. We ran outside just before leaving, put the camera on the playset fort and hit the automatic picture taking button. The girls are laughing in all these pictures, they thought it was so funny that daddy was running to the camera and then running back yelling "say cheese". Here are some attempts at family shots. Apparently I thought the I needed to duck down to make it into the frame so enjoy my bent legs and several feet of sky above!













No comments: