Saturday, March 23, 2013

Never turn your back

When I last saw Halle Kate she was playing upstairs in her room. I walked downstairs, said something to Matney and got a drink. When I got back upstairs just a few short minutes later this is what I found. 5 kids, 3 kids, 1 kid….it doesn’t matter. Tiny children can create GIANT messes in very short amount of time. As a parent, never turn your back! Ha! She also blamed her teachers because they “taught me to do it”. I think she means they have painted her hands before when making hand prints for art projects. Thankfully, I got to her before she got handprints all over the upstairs!
And this is also the reason I don't let any paints, markers or crayons in the house unless they are Crayola washables!
WP_20130313_003WP_20130313_001WP_20130313_002

No comments: