Friday, July 26, 2013

2 weeks

 
WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
School starts two weeks from yesterday. There will be a "our baby is  going to kindergarten and we are freaking out" post at another time but right now we are getting our school supplies ready (gracious they have to have a lot of stuff for big kid school!). When school got out in May I was terrified of summer vacation. A tiny baby and two wild girls seemed like a recipe for disaster and we certainly had some really rough days. But, after a few weeks, we settled into a routine at home and have a great time together.
I finally got all 600 pictures off of my phone this morning AND... BIG AND....will start getting them on the blog one random post at a time. Our next two weeks have a full schedule and after two months of being relaxed I am almost giddy to get my calendar out and get busy again. I adore/love/am so thankful to be able to stay home with the girls and we have had a lot of fun together. Because of Evelyn we have spent lots of time at home and it has given me a chance to get to know my big girls even more. I often find myself sitting outside of whatever room they're playing in just so I can listen without them knowing that I am there. They are so funny and creative.  
All that said it is lonely in this house all the time and easy to forget that this is just a phase. I am naturally a homebody and the more time I spend at home the harder it becomes to make myself get out with friends. We all do much better with a schedule and routine. Summer has been fabulous but I am exited to get my Sharpies and calendar back out and going!

No comments: