Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day In Review

I have no good excuses for not blogging except that summer started and life is FLYING by! I was dreading summer but we have actually had a great time and it is almost over. School starts back in 4 weeks and I am still behind on things from May (like HK's bday thank yous. Clearly not going to happen this year. I've never not sent thank yous. The cards were by my bed for a while and then Matney got into them and hid sweet notes under our pillows. Anyway, if you're reading this and sent her a gift and didn't get a thank you I apologize. It is totally my fault.) Ok, guilt trip over and weekly recap coming up.
OK - no weekly recap because the one time in forever I try to sit down and blog it won't let me upload more than one picture at a time. So, more pictures to come but here are the girls being goofy. I asked them to smile and this is what I got. Do I even need to say that Evelyn thinks her big sisters are hysterical? Those big girls walk into the room and she starts smiling, squealing, kicking and flapping. Jared and I maybe get a grin. Watching them love each other is so very cute but I am going to be in big trouble in a few weeks when the big girls are at school and I have to entertain her by myself!

No comments: