Saturday, September 13, 2008

CARROTS!

I (Stacey) LOVE carrots. There were many times when I was pregnant that Jared had to go to the grocery store to make sure we didn't run out. I have been curious to see if Matney would love carrots since she "ate" so many while I was pregnant.
The playgroup moms came over Monday and we made carrots, sweet potatoes and zuchinni. Matney tried carrots last night for the first time. I only thawed out one cube to begin with. She liked them and ate quickly so I grabbed a couple more. When she got those, not two minutes later, she acted like I was trying to POISON her. Frustrating! I ran back to the freezer, grabbed a couple cubes of apples and mixed a little carrot with a lot of apples and that was fine. Over the course of the bowl of carrots I mixed less apples with more carrots until she ate mostly carrots. Here are the orange pictures!








No comments: