Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eat Mor Chiken

We are big Chik fil A fans at this house...and after this post Matney may be their new spokesman! My mom came up Friday night and I had taken the girls to Chilk Fil A with a friend for dinner so she met us there (it is just off our exit). Since she hadn't seen the girls in 2 months we wondered if Matney would remember her and sure enough M about threw herself out of the highchair when she saw her. I guess I shouldn't underestimate Matney's brain, she's always smarter than I give her credit for!
Anyway, we let Matney finish eating (both her own food and her friend Maggie's dinner but that is another story) and got Mom a sandwich to take home. Matney demanded to sit in mom's lap while she ate and kept trying to get bites. Mom had cut the sandwich in half and the next thing we knew Matney had scooped up what I guess she assumed to be her half and was chomping away. It was too funny...and she ate a lot of that sandwich. Ha! Now we know why no one gets to eat much with Matney around. She loves food!







No comments: