Thursday, September 22, 2011

Date Night with Dad

The preschool does a Date Night with Dad every year and it always is the week of Jared's birthday. How cool is that? A night for mommy to do all the bday things she is behind on  for Jared to spend time away with just his little girls (and Robot, always Robot)! This year they did a craft with Dad and had their picture taken. I didn't take a picture of the craft and we don't have the picture of them back form the school photographer back yet so my front yard photos are all I have to show!

The girls were BEYOND excited to take Daddy to school and show him their classrooms. Between Date with Dad and making J's bday cake both girls were bouncing off the walls all afternoon. It sure was nice and quiet when they all left! I know things like this are hard for Jared because he has to schedule to leave work early. I am so thankful for a husband who does all he can to be here for the things that matter to me and the girls!



No comments: