Thursday, September 1, 2011

School Days, School Days

 The past 24 hours have been full of drama but we went from this at 7am.....

to this at 8:30am (they wanted their picture by the school pawprint on the car)....
....to this at 9:15!!!

Here's HK saying "hooray for preschool!"
Matney says "get on with it mom. no more pictures."


Oh my goodness I could squeal at the cuteness!


Above - HK is in the back and middle of the room next to the teacher.
Below - M is in front of the window (pink bow) just looking around.

Jared worked from home today so that he could take/pick up the girls with me. We had no tears (from the little girls) this morning (I guess that means mama had a hard time)! HK was crying when we picked her up but they said she'd done fine during the day. She and Matney have a few minutes together on the playground and are in classrooms that share a bathroom.

I think I'd mention months ago that we were changing preschools. I'd toured every preschool within 20 minutes of our house. We went to open house for our new school Tuesday morning and it was NOT what had been described to us. Poor Jared doesn't appreciate very upset mama phone calls at the office! Long story short I spent Tuesday afternoon begging and Wednesday morning pulling the girls out of the where we planned to go and enrolling them at the same preschool Matney went to last year. We tried to switch because her original school is expensive but we've decided once again that you get what you pay for! I am THRILLED to be back at CCA. Dear girls, study hard now. Your college fund just went to preschool so make sure you work hard and get college paid for!

No comments: