Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Do they look innocent?

Do these two look innocent? Nope, they are cute but they are trouble! We just got home from school and found that Max had eaten a bag of tortilla chips and a block of cheddar cheese...which I found odd since I assume Max cannot open the pantry or fridge. Upon interrogation HK confessed. I was going to the gym after I dropped the girls off so Max couldn't ride to school with us. Apparently HK was worried about him being lonely so she left him her favorite snack, chips and cheese. Max says this makes up for all the times she has tried to ride him like a horse or pull his eyelids off.

Also, I am temporarily turning blog duties over to Jared unless I can do it from my phone. I am on week 3 of a migraine that every medication and steroid shot can't seem to fix. Looking at the computer is miserable. Sorry for not posting more pictures recently!


No comments: