Sunday, October 4, 2009

Make her stop!


Halle Kate says, "Please, mama. Make her stop!"

Matney counting...as usual.


Oh my goodness. Matney has leaned to count to 12...and she is driving me crazy!!! Last week being stuck in this house day after day I am pretty sure we counted EVERY. SINGLE. THING...TWICE. When I put bites of food on her tray, Matney has to count them. When she remembers she has fingers or toes, she has to stop and count them. We count books, we count balls, stairs, toys... We count pictures in the books, we count pictures on the walls. She is driving me CRAZY. Honestly, in her little voice it is really cute but JUST EAT YOUR LUNCH ALREADY!!! This particular day she was counting her fingers in between bites. Poor Halle Kate. I was holding her and she just wanted to go take a nap. I don't like leaving M while she's eating so I was trying to hurry her along. Obvoiusly, I gave up and got the camera. That always makes her stop whatever cute she's doing and run in circles so I can't get a good picture. Not this day...one, two, three....

No comments: