Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Pea-nutty!




Can you believe that the Peanut is 5 months old?!?! Time is FLYING! I looked back at the blog from when Matney was 5 months and they are doing almost the exact same things. Halle Kate started rolling over from back to belly last week and she is all over the place now. I don't think it will be long before I'm chasing two of them all around the house. Other than the bath and the car she is always smiling. Right now she napes 3 times a day for 40 minutes each. She goes to bed between 6-7pm, eats at 10pm and 4:30am and gets up around 7am. I'd love for her to skip either of those night feeds so that I could have a longer stretch of sleep but I'm not complaining.

And, she FINALLY weighs 12 whole pounds. That is so funny to us because Matney weighed more than that at 2 months. Halle Kate is so tiny...and just precious!

No comments: