Friday, October 30, 2009

Playgroup Halloween

It was time for the second annual playgroup Halloween party yesterday. We'd gotten Matney and Halle Kate costumes several weeks ago but it was quickly obvious that they were going to be a waste of money. So I set out to make the girls something cute to wear that they would at least put on without too much screaming. Let's just say that it was midnight the night before the party and I was still up trying to get these finished. Priorities people, priorities!
The girls are wearing matching, glittered "BOO!" shirts, big purple bows and purple and black tutu...all made by me! I am tired but they are cute. You can probably tell from these pictures that getting the kids to all sit still wasn't working. I didn't end up taking any other pictures so that I could try to keep M on the couch. I hate that I don't have a good picture to put up. There were a couple moms who took lots so as soon as I can link to those you can get the full effect of M's big tutu. It was huge and both girls were was so stinking cute!

Before the tutu

Have you ever tried to get 6 toddlers to sit still on a couch? It doesn't work!

Matney found a bug puppy dog and was happy all day long.

No comments: