Sunday, September 5, 2010

Enjoy yourself, Halle Kate

I'll be totally honest and just let you know that this house is WILD during the hour before we leave for preschool. Most of the time I get up, work out, am dressed for the day and have all our stuff in the car before the girls are awake. This particular morning that didn't happen and I'd thrown a waffle on Matney's little table, turned on the TV and gone to pack her lunch. I don't know which one of them moved it to the couch but Halle Kate was more than happy (and quiet, I'm sure so she wouldn't be noticed) to sit on the couch and watch Barney. Ha!
What Elmo was to Matney Barney the purple dinosaur is to Halle Kate. HK LOVES Barney. It is fun for us to watch the girls' personalities develop. HK had almost no exposure to Barney and grew up with more Elmo than a house should have, yet she loves Barney best. Of course, when I type it out and think about it she might just already be Elmo'd out like the rest of us!



No comments: