Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pictures coming

I finally set down to update the blog and the pictures won't load. Frustrating. Unfortunately, at the last minute Jared's family wasn't able to come in from TX. We'd been working hard to get the playroom ready for company so we decided to just keep working and finish. Once the furniture was assembled Jared's part was mostly done and it was all up to me to get it together. I've worked SO HARD and am exhausted. Last night was the first night in a week I was asleep before midnight and, if you know me, I always go to bed as soon as the sun sets. Thankfully, almost everything is complete and it is looking super cute.

Jared's been in Chicago this week and just got in late last night. His birthday is today and he'd already planned to take the day off since family would be coming to town so we got to hang out together. At our pancake breakfast this morning I started to sing Happy Birthday and didn't get two words out of my mouth before Matney started singing. I quit and she sang every single word perfectly, even the "happy birthday dear Daddy" part. I had no idea she knew that song. Jared cried. So sweet. Tonight at school was "Date with Daddy" night and Matney was so excited to go. They had snacks and made crafts together. I'll post pictures as soon as it is working again.

So, we're still rocking and rolling, just with bags under our eyes. I have tons of pictures from the past several weeks and will try to upload them again soon.

No comments: