Friday, September 17, 2010

Technical issues, indecisiveness and Tinkerbell

So, we've had some technical issues with the blog recently. Number one being my husband changing the password to his email (the one we use to login to Blogger) without telling me. I thought I was going nuts for a few days typing so carefully and it still saying my password was wrong. It never occurred to me that he would change it and it never occurred to him that I use his email info for anything. Lesson learned. I just wish I could tell you the new password. It something crazy weird and a hacker could plug in birthdates, anniversaries, etc for a year and never come up with this one. You'd laugh. That's my Jared.
Then our internet went out again and it took me, Comcast and someone from Netgear who's first language was definitely not English and certainly not my "southern English" over an hour to fix. I needed wine or brownies 15 minutes into the conversation. ugh.
Anyway, we're all good here. Some of Jared's extended family is coming in town next week and, you know me, always need to complete a big house project before we have out of town guests! It is just more fun that way. Let's just say that we've had contractors, painters and furniture delivery people in the house over the past few weeks and I cannot wait to show you what I've been working on. However, it isn't even close finished yet so you'll just have to wait. With less than a week I seriously must learn to drink coffee. And poor Jared, last night I piled us all in the car and we headed to Home Depot for one thing, I changed my mind on how we'll do it while we were there, we bought the stuff we needed, I came home and didn't feel "just right" about it so I got online and figured out a totally new thing to do (plus three others!) and we need to go back to the store. I'm smiling, he's not! HA!
Pictures of the girls to follow soon, I promise. They are both super cute as always. Matney is loving preschool and asks to go every morning. We also both got some courage and tried the carpool. I LOVE IT! Matney is very impressed with herself "walking in with the big kids" and it saves me a ton of time not having to get two kids out of the car, to her class, back to the car, etc. We tried it so that when outside is freezing or raining she'd be used to it and she loves it. Yippe for 15 minutes more one child time! This is a total house of girls and Matney is also more than eagerly awaiting the release of the new Tinkerbell movie next Tuesday the 21st. Both girls are in LOVE with Tinkerbell. HK can spot that little green fairy from across a room. I think it is her love of wings. Anyway, there is a new movie coming out and we have to watch the 8 minute long youtube preview clip every.single.day. Cuteness! I love them! Maybe we'll make Jared's birthday party next week Tinkerbell themed...wonder what he'd think of that?!?!?!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Did you add on a playroom?