Saturday, January 22, 2011

6 days of no fresh air

 This is what happened when we didn't leave the house for 6 days. Total chaos and disaster. Poor Matney seemed to have given up on finding anything worth playing with. She tucked herself into her sleeping bag and is just watching HK destroy the playroom. I love my house and I love my children but six days inside is about five too many for me. On the fourth night stuck home Matney came turning into the kitchen yelling "there's a car on our street, there's a car on our street!" at full volume. When I got her calmed down enough to say something else she said "there's a car on our street and it came to take us somewhere!". Bless her sweet heart. She was desperately hoping someone would come take her away. She had no idea that if there was a service that could get us out in the show I would have handed them our check book and said "let's go!"


No comments: