Friday, January 7, 2011

Let it snow!

If you didn't know it already take a look at the blog...snow is headed to GA again. Right now the winter weather advisory is saying 5+ inches in our part of town. This week we've had 102 fevers again, with a night full of HK barfing...being snowed in this house is not a very appealing idea to me! However, other than a trips to the mountains to ski as a kid I've never seen that much snow so who knows, it may be fun after all. My dad has quickly sent me a list of "must haves" and gotten us a propane heater so we should be all set to stay warm, fed and happy no matter what. Assuming we don't loose power for anything my plan is for Jared to enjoy some little girl time while Mommy stays upstairs and catches up on laundry and the blog! Hope all of you around here are tucked in tight and ready for a winter wonderland! And ps- Jared doesn't know about that last part yet so if you talk to him keep it quiet!

No comments: