Saturday, January 1, 2011

You know you've been sick...

You know your kids have been sick for a long time (and that people have been around them and feel sorry for you the parents) when the UPS man drops of Kleenex at your door. HA! Thanks, Dad! Sorry you caught our crud.


Actually, 48 hours of this last antibiotic was the cure for the girls. They are MUCH better! Last night on New Years Eve everyone in this house was asleep before 9:30pm and the girls and I all slept until after 8am. We were exhausted! Matney is totally back to normal except that she is convinced she should be held all the time since she got many more cuddles while she was sick. Halle Kate still has a runny nose but it doesn't seem to bother her. They both are acting like our sweet girls again. Thank goodness!

Now that the girls are well I have to dig us out of the chaos that has exploded in this house. Yuck! The dining room table was my "home base" for the past month and is still a disaster. I don't know what I'm going to find in all that mess when I clean it off this weekend. Probably lots of things I needed that I've totally forgotten about. In fact, while the girls are sleeping I should be cleaning.

No comments: