Thursday, April 21, 2011

Egg Hunt

I took the girls to an egg hunt at church and they had a great time. That actually isn't totally true. HK had a great time, Matney had a great time until the Easter Bunny came bouncing out of the woods and she tossed her bucket and ran toward the parking lot screaming "I hate costumes!". Bless her sweet heart! She knows that there are people under big costumes like that but she still hates them. I finally caught her, calmed her down and promised that we didn't have to get close to the bunny. Once she learned there was a possibility for candy she decided to keep hunting eggs.


I think she thought her basket was too heavy. PS- the eggs were all empty!


Another group picture fail!

I know they are my kids but you have to admit they're cute! The hunt was awesome, the little kids got out first and had 10 minutes to collect eggs. There were hundreds on the field so no one had to fight and there was plenty of time for pictures. At the end they took their eggs to a special table and traded the empty eggs for huge bags of candy and small toys. I thought this was such a smart idea because the kids enjoyed it and there was no fighting for eggs. We had such a good time!

No comments: