Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Girls!

The birthday party for the girls was a SUCCESS! Even better it didn't involve any clean up from me. 
And despite the lack of work on my part I'm still exhausted so I'm posting pictures and going to bed.
The girls had their pick of any theme they wanted as we walked up and down the rows of Party City and they picked Strawberry Shortcake. So cute! We had another wonderful cake from a woman we know from church. I just told her the theme and let her do whatever she wanted. I think it turned out super cute and the girls loved it.

This is Matney when she looked into the place and knew it was really party time. Is she not so sweet?!?!?


Halle Kate chased bubbles much of the time. She was so happy!

This is one view of the room they played in - kids everywhere!



Parachute time - one of their favorite activities.

Going under!

We tried to get a group shot of everyone - what was I thinking?!?!? We can't get a group shot of just the four of us. Still I remember liking to see pictures of people from my parties when I was too little to remember so maybe the girls will enjoy seeing some of the people that loved them when they were little too.


Happy Birthday Matney and Halle Kate! (Matney did have 3 candles but you just can't see the third at this angle.)

HK has been practicing her blowing for a more than a month since she saw Matney blow out candles.

Cake on the fork and cake in the hand!

Cheese sticks, grapes, veggie sticks and cake - great dinner!

That's all folks!

No comments: