Saturday, May 7, 2011

Halle Heald Hearts Chocolate

The Easter Bunny didn't bring the girls candy in their baskets so we made "birds nests" as our Easter treat- so easy and so yummy. Melt 12oz of chocolate or butterscotch chips with 1/2 cup peanut butter and toss into 6oz chow mein noodles. Form into nest shapes and put a few "eggs" on top. We used M&Ms because I had some but I've always seen jelly beans.

Matney and Snow White were great chefs.

What should I do with a bowl full of melted chocolate and peanut butter? Dip an apple in it of course!

Matney is in the background of lots of these pictures but she wasn't too excited about her treat once it was made. HK woke up from a nap to find chocolate and she was thrilled. I knew they'd be a mess so we went right outside. I am so smart sometimes!





I'm a mess Mom! After I cleaned her up she apparently wasn't finished eating. We turned around to find this.....

HA! Such a smart girl!

We had a wonderful day together!

No comments: