Saturday, May 28, 2011

Recognize this?

Recognize this pose from Matney? Let me refresh your memory. It hasn't happened in about a year but Matney dislocated her elbow again. We were playing at home and she pushed herself off the ground and it snapped out of place. She cried and I tried not to panic as I called tracking Jared down. I carefully carried her downstairs, gave her new Little Petshop guys (that were really HK's bday present but worked well keeping her distracted) and we waited until Jared could get home to pop it back in place.  

Sweet baby girl - she cried and I cried while he twisted it but it was quickly back in place and Matney was back to normal. I wish there was something to do to avoid this happening again but hopefully she'll grow out of it. Good thing HK wasn't big enough to know she lost her bday presents and good thing my husband is brave enough to fix his little girl!

No comments: