Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jamie's Shower

My cousin Jamie is getting married in a few weeks and Matney and I had a great time at her shower today. Matney especially loved helping Jamie open her gifts and she really really loved getting cake! Here are some quick pictures for those of you that were not able to come. We missed you!




Ha! Jamie isn't going to appreciate this one. She was being goofy! Honestly, Jamie is one of the most beautiful women you will ever meet, both inside and out. Mike is a blessed man to have found her!

This is my Aunt Debbie with her granddaughter (my cousin Shanna's daughter) Katie. Those little girls loved the food table!

Matney made herself at home rather quickly.

Jennifer and Jessica we missed you!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Stace! So so glad y'all were there! Thanks for the pics - yes, even of me and my "goofy" self ;) Love you cuz!