Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What was I thinking?!?!?!

The girls were stuck home recently not feeling well. Whenever that happens we grab our Fairy or Princess Cookbook and pick something to make. This day the girls wanted to make snowflakes that involved a "dusting of powdered sugar". Clearly I wasn't thinking clearly when I said ok.


 
It started out ok.

See that sugar? There is no such thing as "dusting sugar" to toddlers.

Matney wasn't so sure about making a mess.

HK was totally ok making a mess.

See the white powder all over the floor?

See it better now? It was in every crack and crevice of the floor, cabinets and chairs...and little girls.

Next time you're here if you notice powdered sugar in the backs of my chairs just ignore it!

HK in a sugar coma. Matney never took a bite but HK licked every bit of sugar she could find. And next time a recipe calls for powdered sugar you can be sure I will NOT be making it with the girls!

No comments: