Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Memory Lane - part 2

More random cell pictures - the girls love to ride on tractors when we go to Lowe's/Home Depot. Which is good because we are there a lot!

Do not EVER leave your child alone in a room with markers.

Remember HK's upside down duck hat phase? She wore this everywhere for about a month.


HK sure did love those wings!

There is a shack in Macon, GA with no tables, just a bar along the wall (a wall with a very large spider. yuck!) that has the best BBQ ever!

Sweet girls!

Almost 2 years later I still miss my Grandmama so so so very much. every.day.

Poor Jared, there is no telling what picture I will send to him. I think this day I was whining about being lonely.

I should have been more prepared for HK's wild ways, she's been climbing from a very young age.

Daddy - please come home!!!

Love these sisters!

Matney's first trip to the movies - she saw Tangled with her friend Maggie. So much fun! Matney liked the popcorn a lot!

It is a bad idea to leave your child alone in the backseat with stickers.

Costco carts are awesome because both kids fit in the top!

Jared went to the store and came back to cook baby octopus. NASTY.

Ha! They love to go play in Party City.

A picture of them sitting together and smiling...not fighting. I should frame this!

Chocolate is messy.

Little girls will get into lotion and turn into greasy wild monkeys if I turn my back. The floor was covered in slippery lotion.

Caged in! Trampoline fun!

OK- I have more but the girls are up and we've got to get moving. I'll add more later. Isn't this fun? Kind of makes me want another baby!

No comments: