Saturday, July 12, 2008

A fun Saturday!

Jared had to work today so Matney got to hang out with mom. This is M playing with a dragon puppet. I tried to get it from all angles so you could see what she's "eating"!

My child only wanted to eat the tongue of the puppet. She goes for anything red!
Matney went with Mom to Erica's shower for baby Blaire. She wore her pretty dress from her friend Margo in CT and everyone thought she was so cute! They did not however think she was so sweet. This precious baby refused to take a nap and was slightly beastly until we put her in the sling and gave her a bottle!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

If Matney goes for anything red, maybe SHE'LL be a georgia fan, since I never truly succeeded with her mama.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if Pat ever responded to your comment or not, but flying with Shay was actually not bad. You can check the carrier and stroller at the gate. Those two items are complimentary so they don't count as a piece of luggage. We didn't take the base with us. We found everyone to be extremely helpful. Yesterday I flew back by myself since Pat is staying out there for PowerPlant. It was super smooth. Shay was screaming at one point while we were at the gate. I started walking and saw that they actually have a nursery. We went in there and he totally calmed down.
I hope your trip goes well!

Amber said...

I answered the Tag - have the computer downstairs and it is grrrrreat!!

I like Jenny's comment - Go Dawgs!!

See you Thurs.

Lauren said...

Matney has gotten so big! She's beautiful!

Jared & Stacey said...

Um...Jenny Sheilds, if I remember correctly there are some pictures of me in the Bull Friggin Dawgs shirt...with a bulldog foam head on I think. I may just have to dig those out and put them on here for you!