Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Susan tagged me on her blog and I am trying to get the hang of this linking thing so we'll see if this works.

Here are the rules from Susan's blog:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Yikes, this is painful! I had just graduated from high school. Get ready Warner Robins, our class of '98 reunion is next month! I bet that 10 years ago Kaci Carey and I were hanging out doing something with Whit, Meredith, Andy and Drew. However, I am sure that Kaci and I were home in bed by 10pm and that the rest of the group was out being wild and crazy even though we didn't know about it until college. We always assumed they were calm and well behaved like us! Well, there was the one unfortunate incident with laxatives in the brownies but everyone has to be a little mischievous sometime!

What are 5 things on my to do list today?
Entertain Matney and try to get her to take a nap....which takes most of my time!
Cook dinner
Wash clothes
Go to Babies R Us
Take a shower - harder to do than you'd think some days!

Snacks I enjoy
Ice Cream
Chips - Cheetos especially
Pizza
Nachos from a Mexican restaurant
Skittles


Places I've lived
Warner Robins, GA
Macon, GA
Atlanta, GA
Cumming, GA
Suwanee, GA
Not very exciting, huh???


Jobs I've had
Respite caregiver for families with special needs kids in high school
Trainer at a gym in college
Worked at the Gap
Designer at Ashton Woods and at JJ Nelson
Mom!!!!

People I want to know more about so TAG, you're it!!
Erin
Amber

Liz and Ben
Patrick and Melanie Gillen
Linda

No comments: