Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friday night and the gang is coming back together again!

The next couple posts will be boring for those of you who only read for Matney updates. My (Stacey) 10 year high school reunion was this weekend and, after going back and forth about it, we drove down to attend. We actually had a great time (thanks to Rachel)and I am so glad we went! Many of the people I went to high school with I'd been in school with since kindergarden and it was great to be together again.


Most of the gang back together again at dinner. The guys in the back row are Whit, Alex, Andy, Ryan and Drew. Victor, me, Shelia and Kaci are in the front. Rachel jumped in the second picture and had us all laughing as usual!



Even though most of them stayed out much later than Kaci and myself we had a great time while we were there!

No comments: