Tuesday, August 26, 2008

KACI!!!


One of the best things about our 10 year reunion is that one of my best friends from high school had an excuse to come back to GA! Kaci's parents moved away when we graduated and she went to Ohio to go to college and then Indiana for grad school before heading to FL where she is now. No one else in the close group of our friends went that far away without parents in town to come home to so Kaci is the one I never really have gotten to see. She is also one of those friends who I could not talk to for a year and pick up just where we left off. So, even though we've only seen each other a handful of times since leaving Houston County, we had the greatest time being back together again. Jared would probably say it was a little like an I Love Lucy weekend with Lucy and Ethel into everything but we had a blast!
And I am trying my hardest to get her to move up to Atlanta so anyone else who wants to join me PLEASE email/call and bug her!



Not only does she love me but she loved my daughter. Does it get any better??? What a special friend!





If I knew how to scan a picture I would find some old ones a put them side by side of the two of us. It may be wishful thinking but we really haven't changed that much!

1 comment:

mckennah said...

oh my look at the pony tail! so cute. so glad she seems so happy. glad you had a good weekend with your friends.