Monday, August 18, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!




I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Matney has had some "poo" issues this weekend and I thought it was a change in formula or food. I talked to the dr. today and then headed off to play group. Somehow, teeth came up and even though I'd checked her mouth 2 days ago I looked again and, sure enough, WE HAVE A TOOTH! So cute...but it almost made me cry right there in front of everyone. What a big girl! Poop issues solved and I am about to feed the baby girl her normal food (in her mouth with her big girl teeth!) right now. Just wanted to share!

And I can't get a pic inside her mouth where you can see it so this is Matney chewing on a toy right now.

2 comments:

Nick and Jessica said...

Mom sent me the tooth pic. SO COOL and I'm TOTALLY excited!!!!!! :D I can't wait to come to see her!

Nick and Jessica said...

Mom sent me the tooth pic. SO COOL and I'm TOTALLY excited!!!!!! :D I can't wait to come to see her!