Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am so impressed with myself!

In addition to Matney's bows, Mom and I picked out a pattern and I made another dress. We had help from our friend Kathy, who is incredibly talented and a great sewer (is that a word, sewer?). She had us at WalMart around midnight while Jared and M slept because it "needed something". Around 1am we added the ribbon and bow...and VOILA! Can't you just picture it with a little green turtleneck and some tights? I can't wait for M to be bigger and wear it.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

the dress is adorable!! I'm impressed :)

Gina and Bobby said...

You are going to out sew me soon! You go girl! Also, I love your new blog background! It is awesome. And I am about to throw my machine out the window!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH I am getting so frustrated with the bobbin thread showing through the top.