Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby's first BLING!

I don't know how I overlooked these pictures so I am posting out of order. Look what Matney talked Grandma into while we were at the mall. I went to try something on and came back to Matney and her SPARKLE SHOES. These aren't the best pictures but aren't they awesome? She wore them to church Sunday and got so many compliments! I have a feeling that I will have to watch Matney and Grandma (my mom) closely during the upcoming years because they are going to be trouble together!





I put this picture up more for the big belly than the shoes. Yep, no worries about eating enough at this house!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love those shoes little twinkle toes! Can I just say again that I think she is sooooo adorable! Love the belly shot.

JReser said...

I think she'll also have to watch out for her aunt who has a show closet with nothing in it but all of her shoes! :D

Is she crawling yet?