Friday, October 17, 2008

Swinging!

Last weekend we got together with the Harvey's and took the girls to a pumpkin patch. I can't get the pumpkin pictures to post so I'll keep trying. The girls were not really a fan of the pumpkins so Allison suggested we got to a park with swings. Our girls hadn't been in a swing before but we put them back to back and THEY LOVED IT! Our camera didn't have memory left so we only had a couple shots but can you tell how excited Matney is? She was squealing! Time to look into a swing set for the backyard!




1 comment:

Amber said...

So glad to see that someone else has done this. My sitter told me that she puts Tate and Blake in a swing like that together and I never thought they were made for it, but she says Tate loves it. I guess they are made for it. Oh and way to go Matney on the sleep. Too funny that she needs dog!