Saturday, August 1, 2009

Big girl what ifs...





Just look at our big girl. She wanted to wear my shoes (I know, I know. You are thinking "someone's got to" because you read the post about me forgetting them. Let's all hope it was a one time thing.). Somehow these pictures make her seem like such a big girl. Playing dress up and wanting to wear Mommy's shoes are big girl games. Next she'll want her toes painted...that is a big girl want.

I have to admit that I have shed a tear about tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is Sunday and Matney is "graduating" to the next Sunday School class. She's going to be a Squirrel. Sniff, sniff. My baby in the Squirrel room and not the nursery (not that we don't have one in the nursery too!). But what if she's scared? What if the big kids aren't nice to her? What if she doesn't make a friend? What if her teachers don't know that she really likes to spend her time at church in the stroller? What if...What if she loves it and does great? What if she likes it so much she doesn't want us to come back and pick her up? What if she decides that it is so much fun that she doesn't even notice when we're left once we drop her off? ugh. Going to the Squirrel room is a big deal to this Mama and may keep me tossing and turning all night.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

How did it go for Miss M and her mama?