Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spinning and bacon

When I was little my Grandmama had chairs in her kitchen that could spin. And all 10 of us cousins LOVED to get up on Saturday morning and be the first to get in one of those chairs (instead of the kitchen table non-spinning chairs). We'd spin and spin until we just about sick! They were so fun...and they put us closer to the pounds and pounds of bacon Grandmama had frying in the iron skillet. That bacon was the best. NO ONE has ever made bacon as yummy as Grandmama. And no group of kiddos was probably responsible for the murder of so many pigs...but that is all another story. Anyway, Matney has learned to spin in Jared's office chair and she loves it. Watching her spin and squeal in the chair makes me smile...and totally reminds me of bacon. Random, huh? Maybe its the lack of sleep. Either way I'm thinking we're having breakfast for dinner!





No comments: