Saturday, August 15, 2009

Desperate times at Mickey D's

There are 2 of us in playgroup who have already had another baby. And we are DESPERATE and EXHAUSTED trying to entertain the older kids while taking care of the younger ones! We'd heard that they new McDonalds has a good indoor play area so we took them last week. I don't think we were even there 15 minutes. We were sad to realize our girls really aren't big enough yet. Anyone have better ideas???




These are Amy being a better Mama than me and taking her daughter up through the tunnels and down the slide.

The little girls were much more interested in the Happy Meal toys than they were the play area.


Babies!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think I might have told you that, but Tate went and they really are too small. I was bummed as well.