Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Peanut











I cannot believe that Halle Kate is about to be 3 months old. When I was still pregnant Jared and I knew that if we could survive the first 12 weeks we'd be fine. I am happy to report that there have only been a few tearful meltdowns, a couple of good arguments, about 1000 poopy diapers and we made it! Still happily married and loving being the parents of two girls. Aren't you impressed?!?! Although, when we got married Jared wanted 4 or 5 kids and I wasn't so sure about any. Now 4 sounds great to me (although I would like the stork to drop them on our doorstep because I don't want to be pregnant again!) but Jared has said "are you sure you're not ok with just 2?". HA! They are a LOT of work...but the smiles, laughs and hugs make the hard parts seem not so bad after a good night's sleep (not that either of us has had a good nights sleep in a while but we're hopeful!).

Halle Kate is doing GREAT! Oh my, she is the sweetest baby. While Matney took a nap this afternoon the Peanut (her nickname because she is still so small) and I spent some quality time together.

No comments: