Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FEMA is bringing us a check

I've seen several friends' blogs recently with pictures of their house at the end of the day...and I've laughed! They've all said something like "look at this huge mess after a day inside with my kids". Seriously? My house looks like that every day before 9am. By noon we're WAY ahead in the war of chaos and by nightfall on a day when Halle Kate is sick and M has been stuck inside for 5 days in a row...ha! See for yourself. I think these pictures are from the day that Jared (who is not normally know for his witty sense of humor which makes this all the more funny) walked in and said "if FEMA walked in here right now they'd give us money.". I laughed so hard. This place is a disaster!!!


Do you see Matney?

These pics turned out blurry but I was changing HK's diaper and clothes for at least the 10th time that day and realized Matney was quiet. Normally that means she's into something but look where I found her. She'd climbed on the couch with her snack, gotten a pillow and was just relaxing. What a hoot!


Normally we pick up before nap time so it isn't quite so bad by the end of the day but with HK sick I just let it go. The FEMA comment from Jared made all the clean up worth it. What a great laugh!
So, my sweet mommy friends. Don't try to compete in the mess war. The Heald house has you beat!

No comments: