Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Matney


I cannot believe we have a two year old! Oh my, time is flying faster and faster every day. I will try to get pictures of our big girl up tonight. We've been playing with new crayons this morning and eating Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. I put a candle in her Mr. Mouse this morning and Matney FLIPPED! I took it out quickly once I could tell she didn't like it but she has said "no candle" and "no birthday" over and over all morning. My poor girl is traumatized!

We've got a low key day planned with a few of Miss M's favorite things. I asked her what she wanted to do today and she said "Matney go to the mall". Ha! Such a girl!Since I'm not rushing to get everything ready for a party this Saturday things are much calmer around here. I know Jared wishes he could be here today so we're trying to to do have too much fun until he gets home from work. Though some days are LOOOOOOOOOONG (like yesterday when neither of my girls took a nap) I am so beyond thankful to get to be home with them everyday.

Happy Birthday, Matney. Your Daddy, Mommy and Sister are so in love with you!

No comments: