Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cool Chicks

We took the girls for a picnic in the park behind our house a few weeks ago when we had a reasonably cool morning. They had a great time. They were super cool sisters getting ready to go. Matney made sure they both had their sunglasses. Look closely at the first pictures. Can you see how hard they are laughing at one another? They love each other so so much. And the bottom pictures show just how much HK loves her stroller. She had an entire field to run around in and she kept climbing in her stroller. Silly, silly girl!














And don't you love all the diaper boxes stacked up? I'd just unloaded my car after finding all those diapers on clearance at Target. They were super cheap so I had a man go to the back and bring me all they had. I love saving money!

No comments: