Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HK's take on the PF

Halle Kate kept me laughing today during the Paci Fairy experience. She "weawy wants a Wa Wa Woopsy dolly" but she just wasn't quite convinced that she'd like to get rid of her pacis. We talked about it and she carried a doll around for a while but every few minutes she'd bring it back to me and say "No, I want to keep my pacis. No dolly." But then a few minutes later she'd ask for the doll, and the Paci Fairy, to come to her room tonight. ha! We went in circles all day long.

These are some of the faces that she made as she contimplated pacis vs dollys. It is a hard pick, HK!


Ha! Ha! Ha! In the end HK went to bed with her pacis and requested no visit from the Paci Fairy. Sweet girl! I'm so excited to have Matney paci free I'm not even worried about HK a bit!

No comments: