Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Before, During and After

Side of the fridge BEFORE...ugly since day 1
Side of the fridge DURING - Looking better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a handy husband who doesn't complain doesn't hate me for completes a Honey-Do-List

Side of the fridge AFTER  - I LOVE IT! The girls have space on the bottom and I have space on the top. Our calendar and menu planning stuff, mail inbox, etc is all up and much prettier than before. I hate cooking and planning meals but it is easier when things are pretty!

THANKS Honey!

The other thing I added this week is a magnet on the inside of the cabinet next to the stove. My recipes for the week are normally in a plastic sleeve on the fridge so all I have to do it stick them on the outside of the door and they hang just where I need them while cooking. Then I stick it back on the fridge and there is nothing ever shows on the outside of the cabinet. Wish I'd thought of this sooner!

No comments: