Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome back to school!

I bet you can't figure out who's lunch is who's? Now we know why HK is a mean peanut sometimes. The child doesn't ever eat. This is what their lunch boxes normally look like after school. Matney's is empty and HK has eaten half a saltine. Jared and I both are not very nice when we are hungry and HK is the same frustrating way!
I am more than happy to say that I was MORE THAN HAPPY for preschool to start back after the holidays. I do great with a schedule and routine but weeks of open days really drive me batty! Matney is going 3 days a week and she loves it. Halle Kate goes 2 days and is still kicking and screaming, literally, when I dropped her off. There is only one woman, Ms. Sherri, that she'll even consider getting out of the car for and even then she's still screaming and flailing while being carried inside. Once she is in her classroom her teachers have promised me that she is fine. We got Ms. Sherri a Christmas present but I told her it should have been body armor!
We've been back to our normal routine for 2 weeks now and it is so much better for all of us!

No comments: